Who Takes the Program
We Don’t Merely Train Leaders — We Help to Transform Them From the Inside-Out.
Designed for Leaders with an Interest in Employee Engagement, Creativity, Dedication and Passion.
Offered to corporations, organizations, businesses, governments, and law enforcement agencies around the world, iPEC delivers the Coach Centric Leadership™ Engagement Program, on-site, to those organizations that have 10+ program participants and want to:
- Shift culture
- Create buy-in
- Increase engagement
- Drive performance
- Add coaching skills to their leadership toolkit
Provide ongoing leadership and professional development within an organization to participants on the frontlines:
- Vice Presidents/Directors/Managers/Professional Staff
- Human Resource Executives and Staff
- Organizational Effectiveness Executives and Staff
- Organizational Development Executives and Staff
- Federal/State/Local Governmental Executives and Staff
- Law Enforcement Command Staff and Supervisors
In addition, the Coach Centric Leadership Engagement Program is a great fit for HR professionals who want to increase and enhance their skills while receiving HRCI credits*.
The Coach Centric Leadership™ Engagement Program has been pre-approved for 45 (General) recertification credit hours for the Basic Program and 57 recertification credit hours for the Extended Program toward the PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification, through the HR Certification Institute. *
*The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the activity. It means that this activity has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.